16.1.13

MMFW A/W 2013/14 - Day #2

Day two of MMFW escalated pretty quickly.
From showing up a little too late to the Vivienne Westwood show [Mascara issues], to a glorious arriving to the PRADA show - Thanks to our good friend Paulo.

Honestly, I can't remember the last time I felt so integrated.
Well..
Maybe that one time at..
Nah.. it's not it..

We didn't have much time to click some shoots before the show but I believe this one's worth any crazy outfit we could shoot:

Happy John + ADR in PRADA total look


She was extremely nice and breezy, I guess that after this encounter I got a better understanding of her personal image. 

I'll let you in a little secret - Every once in a while I stumble upon an inspiring muse that throws me into a journey of internet combing, digging for more and more pieces of information about the natural behavior and fundamental qualities of that certain person.
#Stalker
My main stalking efforts concentrates on Youtube, searching for interviews and short documentary videos. And as a visual person, I enjoy analyzing the way they move and talk when they express a personal point of view. When I find a person inspiring [Not necessarily a famous person!], I like to explore the origin of their character and what builds it.
I hope it's less creepy when I put it that way. #Anthropology

So going back to AdR, I found this video that shows her self-deprecating humor which I find very inspiring:


A whole apartment in Milan just as a giant wardrobe. Big deal, I use my whole wardrobe as an apartment.

To the PRADA show, I arrived ready with my sketchbook and notepad to document all my insights 

Photo by John Hadjiandreau

Photo by John Hadjiandreau

Inspired by Anna Dello Russo's appearance in MMFW, I added my series of business cards a custom maid one with her iconic accessories, and won the privilege of giving it to her personally.

The iconic Hyper Cherry headband by Piers Atkinson, and earrings and neck-piece from her collaboration with H&M [Which I know damn well after staying up until 5:00 and spending an entire night with my colleagues, building the in-store area and tying every piece to it's box. Was really fun though :)] 
I'm pretty pleased with the result and the fortunate chain of events, what do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Engrave your opinion